Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mom vs. Zombies

The boys have discovered the game Plants vs. Zombies and they are hooked. They play whenever I let them and when they are not playing on the iPod they are chasing each other around, walking like zombies and threatening to eat each others' brains. I will try to capture Bruce's cute zombie walk on camera. Until then, here's a still of my zombies.




Leonora and Katelynn left mid-week after finding an apartment in Loveland, about 20 minutes south of us. We are so excited for them to move here next weekend.
What are you doing to me Uncle Ben?

Thus far it seems I am losing the video game battle. They get an hour to play each day and Rohan can earn more time by reading books. We've been reading a lot of books lately. I did manage to get them to take some non-zombie photos this morning before church.



So cute. You'd never guess they would ever try to eat your brain.

1 comment: