Bruce has been resisting naptime lately. So, instead, he has been falling asleep in the late afternoon when he can't fight it anymore--when he's watching a movie, driving in the car or just sitting still for too long. Here he is after being moved to the couch from the car. He has BBQ sauce on his face and probably half a chicken nugget in his mouth.
Will someone please explain to him that two-year-olds are supposed to take naps?
Ben was in Las Vegas all week for a work trip, but before he left on Monday he had a little fun making a baking soda volcano with Rohan.
After watching the new Karate Kid movie and the 3 Ninjas movie all in the same week, I have two little karate kids. They go around the house hi-ya-ing randomly. Here are a couple poses they struck for the camera.
I thought Bruce's tongue action made him even more menacing.
Rohan and another little boy I was tending were invited to a superhero party, so we got to pull out the costumes again. Bruce was not to be left out.
We watched a lot of movies while Ben was gone. Here we are chilling and watching another one right after he got home. I am not sleeping in this photo. We're watching Rudolph on TV.
Bruce was adorable in his little vest for church today. Rohan refuses to wear his.
And, finally, check out my dancing boys. Their favorite song is "I Like to Move It," from Madagascar. They have some serious dance moves. I'm pretty sure they get them from Grandpa Clark.
Your boys are too cute! We are going to miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ali
theyre so cute!!! so i heard they luv dancin to techno ever since we played some at florida XD i should u get them some techno songs :)
ReplyDelete