Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yah for Carpet!!!

We finally got carpet in the basement this week so we could put our furniture etc. back in place. I feel much more settled now, and we are enjoying our new space. We tore up the living room carpet ourselves and had that replaced too.



I threw a baby shower for a friend in the basement yesterday, but mostly we just watch TV there. I made cute cupcakes for another baby shower I went to this week.


Here are my couch potatoes watching TV in their new space.


Rohan wouldn't look at me.


Bruce wouldn't at first either.


But after some begging he condescended to give me a forced smile and a momentary look away from Scooby-Doo.



My favorite part of the basement is the library :)


We're happy to have a little more space to play in. You should come visit and play too!

2 comments:

  1. I love the library too! It looks so nice and comfy down there. I think that I could sit by the window all day reading. I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finished basement. I am sure it is nice to have everything back in its place. Such cute boys. Thanks for the regular posts. We really enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete