It was a busy last week of the quarter for everyone here. Bruce and Savitri had lots of school projects and tests, Ben had a forecast week, and I did, you know, the stuff that I do, but more of it.
We are excited to spend next week in Galveston for the kids' October break. I love that it is still beach weather here!
Our friend Shauna came to visit this week, and she and Katie watched our new laser print a ballerina picture for Katie to paint. She loves to ask Uncle Ben to make things for her when she comes over, and he loves to make them.
We were also able to talk to Rohan for a while this week. He's traded his longboard for a skateboard. You can see in the video that he has tricked his companion into giving him rides on P-day. I always miss him more after we talk to him, but it's so good to know he is happy doing the Lord's work in Saratoga Springs. And yes, Rohan is eating pizza in the photo below. Miracles happen! I hope he had his Lactaid with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment