Sunday, November 24, 2024

I'm Actually Quite Tall for a Hobbit

We waited a whole day after Rohan left to start repainting his room. I hadn't planned to do it, but while I was getting the room ready for our Thanksgiving guests, I thought maybe it was time. The color turned out to be a little more blue than I had planned, but we still like it. Savitri was a big help.





Tucker was set apart as a missionary last Saturday. He leaves for the MTC on Tuesday night! We will be down two kids this Thanksgiving. Gratefully, Edwin and family are coming to help us make up the numbers.


Well, it's finally happened. All my children are now taller than me. I think I've shrunk a little, but Savitri has definitely grown a little too. She's so happy!


We got to talk to Rohan on Tuesday. He's happy and well fed and loving being with his MTC district (pictured below). If you're not already on his email list and want to be, let him know. His address is rohan.butler@missionary.org.


My precious Grandpa Beard passed away last week. He just turned 90 and lived a good, long life. I know he is so happy to be back with his mother and Granny and brothers and sisters who have gone before him. Those of us still here will miss him though. I'm so grateful we all got to visit him in England last year. Love you Grandpa!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment