Sunday, February 6, 2022

I Kept Score!

The soccer team needed someone to run the scoreboard for Rohan's game last week, so I volunteered. Mom came with me, and we got to sit in the warm booth instead of on the bleachers.

The equipment took a little getting used to, and I may have given the other team an extra point by mistake. Mom and I finally got it figured out though.
Ben has been working like crazy this week, so we are hoping he can spend more time with us this week. He has a nice office set up upstairs. His stained glass work table and laser engraver are also in the room.
Savitri and Lindy made unicorn and mermaid cookies for everyone. They did a great job and stuck with it even when the dough was troublesome and it took a lot longer than they had planned on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment