Well, we said goodbye to good old Gandalf the Grey. He was an excellent minivan for seven years, and hopefully he will get a great new owner who won't spill soda on him and take him to the beach and not vacuum him for weeks afterwards.
We got a new van yesterday, a Honda instead of a Toyota this time. It's still grey. Ben and I went out for ice cream to celebrate afterwards. The van has all kinds of fancy buttons our old car didn't have, so we are still figuring out what they do.
Savitri found the sunroof button pretty quickly.
Other than the van, not much here is new. I am finally starting to feel better from Covid, though I'm still coughing, and my sense of taste is messed up. Ben is still stuffy. I guess it takes a while to get over.
No comments:
Post a Comment