Sunday, May 9, 2021

The Braces are Off!


Lots of excitement this week with Savitri getting her braces off! 
She missed eating popcorn, and caramels, and caramel popcorn, and lots of other things, so she's enjoying those now.
Our neighborhood pool opened up on Saturday, so of course all the kids wanted to go. We spent two hours there, and that's after the five hours Rohan and I spent at his swim meet in the morning.


 Rohan did a great job swimming, especially since he only started learning the strokes a couple of weeks ago. Each of the parents has to volunteer during the swim season to make things work, and I said I would be the photographer. It was a lot of fun shooting during the first meet.


We were also able to have our friend take some family photos for us yesterday. The kids weren't excited about wearing nice clothes, but they survived and they enjoyed going out for Chinese afterwards.





No comments:

Post a Comment