Sunday, March 14, 2021

Thank You for the Music

Last week Rohan, Savitri, and I went to watch the Mamma Mia! play at his school, and our lives will never be the same. Savitri has become a fourth generation ABBA fan. She's been singing the songs so much that even I want to send out an S.O.S.

She sang Waterloo while we played outside on Friday.


She sang The Name of the Game while we played tennis on Saturday.
And she sang The Winner Takes it All while we watched Rohan play his last soccer games of the season on Tuesday and Friday. He's hoping they will take a chance on him next year and let him play again.


I Have a Dream that my little Chiquitita will make us some Money, Money, Money, with her singing skills one day. Until then, I'll be a Super Trouper about listening to the same songs over and over.

On another note, Ben got to go on a 32-mile bike ride in downtown Houston yesterday near Buffalo Bayou. Ben, perhaps one day I will go on a long ride with you, but Knowing Me, Knowing You, that probably won't happen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment