Monday, November 23, 2020

Visitors, Fluffy and Not

We are so happy to have Sam and Brie visiting. We knew it was a risk during the pandemic, but Sam's brother has stage 4 cancer, so Sam's taking this chance to see him since his brother and his family live just a few minutes from us. 
We welcomed them to Texas with some TexMex.

Savitri and I discovered a glamour shot filter on my phone and had some fun with it this week. It reminded me of some of the actual pictures I had taken in the 90s.



Over the weekend we found a cute fluffy visitor on our front lawn. A huge brown bunny! It obviously wasn't a wild bunny, so we called our neighbors who have a bunny and it was theirs. We are kind of glad it escaped so we could see it and pet it. I'm thinking now we should have waited to call so we could have played with it a little longer :)

We took Sam and Brie for a walk around Exxon campus yesterday. The weather has been gorgeous.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment