Ben has been working on a new hobby--stained glass! And I thought he couldn't get any cooler :)
I'm going to try doing it too at some point.
We are missing our Jones cousins. They left this week to drive to the family reunion in Oregon. We'll fly out next week. I got Bruce and Evan matching shirts. There's a picture of a video game controller on them, and they say "I'm good at pushing buttons." If you know these boys, this is more true than funny.
Happy Father's Day to Ben! We sure do love him.
Even when he takes us for walks when it's hot and humid outside. It's not his fault we live on the surface of the sun.
For Father's Day we wore Indian clothes to church to remember Daddy by. He always liked it when I wore a kurta.
I think this is the only photo I have with both my fathers in it. They have both blessed my life so much. And they continue to, one from heaven and one still here on earth.










No comments:
Post a Comment