Monday, February 24, 2020

Cake, Travel, and Singing

We started the week off celebrating Susan's birthday. She made her own cake and it was delicious.
 

Ben spent the week in Portugal on a work trip. We missed him, but we were glad to have him back on Friday.
On Saturday I spent most of the day at a Relief Society conference learning some great things. I helped do the posters and fliers for it and with the set up and clean up. It was a great experience. I also got to watch Katie this week a couple of times. I love having a baby niece to play with.
 Last Sunday, Rohan and Bruce were able to go to a special youth meeting with Apostle Gary Stevenson. They are somewhere in this big crowd.
 Yesterday, Savitri sang with the ward choir. I sneaked a photo during practice. She loves singing with the choir and with Brother Cook, the choir director. She also loves singing while she draws, along with the radio in the car, and in the bathroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment