Monday, October 14, 2019

Cousin Time and Diwali

Savitri and Lindy planned matching outfits for Monday at school. If they had more matching clothes, I'm guessing they would match all week.
 We had a two extra days off school this weekend, so we were able to have more cousin time than usual. Rohan kept stealing Katie from me.
Ben and Grant built a trebuchet for Grant's physics class project while the other kids played video games.



 On Saturday, we found a Diwali festival in Katy, about an hour away. It showed great promise, as you can see from the sign. We had fun together even though the food was just okay. The kids enjoyed the rides and the bouncy house. The dancers' costumes were lovely. There were even rickshaw rides, and the drivers were INSANE. I guess they were trying to keep it true to real life.




We also couldn't find any sweets at the festival, so I had to come home and make some of my own. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment