Monday, August 13, 2018

Getting Ready for New Things

We started off the week with fun news from Grandpa and Grandma Butler. Here are all the kids watching a video of them opening their mission call to Salt Lake City to serve as family and Church history missionaries. We were hoping they would get called to Houston, but at least they're coming to visit us before they leave on their mission.
 Savitri started another course of gymnastics at a new gym. She signed up for the same time as her friend from school so she could see her there.
 I've been letting the kids play Minecraft more than usual since it's one of the only activities they do without fighting or causing a mess. They're going to miss their video game time when school starts next week! And I'm going to miss them! But I'm not really going to miss Minecraft.
 Rohan and Bruce started piano lessons with a new teacher for this school year--the same teacher I've been going to. They are working hard at practicing.

 Despite his crazy work schedule this month, Ben was able to replace a faulty light fixture over our kitchen table. It's been flickering for a long time. The new one is a little easier on the eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment