I'm one lucky mom. And I'm one lucky daughter to have such a great mother; too!
Sunday, May 14, 2017
See You Later, Alligator
We were grateful to have Ben's sister Maria come see us for a week. She is six months pregnant, so Susan and I spent some time with her picking out fabric and sewing fun baby things. We also went to lunch a great deal :).
While Bruce and I went to his swim meet, Ben took Maria to Brazos Bend. It's a nature park where you can see alligators. I haven't been too excited to go there, for obvious reasons. Maria enjoyed it though.
Savitri graduated from preschool this week. She had some really great teachers, but she's glad to be moving on to bigger things, and she's excited for summer vacation!
For Mother's Day, Ben and the children got me a mother's ring. I love it. The sapphires, pink and green, are for Bruce and Savitri's birthstones, and the blue topaz is for Rohan.
I'm one lucky mom. And I'm one lucky daughter to have such a great mother; too!
I'm one lucky mom. And I'm one lucky daughter to have such a great mother; too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment