Monday, December 5, 2016

Nuttin' for Christmas

We went to see Savitri perform with her song and dance class this weekend. They've been practicing "I'm Gettin' Nuttin' for Christmas." Here it is for your enjoyment.


She got a little shy, so didn't sing as exuberantly as usual.

At the dance studio, I took a picture of Savitri by some of my bags that were on display for sale. They had a Christmas carnival there too.

Later that day, we got to go see the play "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat," put on by a youth theater. The kids loved it. Well, Bruce and Savitri said they loved it, and Rohan didn't complain :). They even got little coat of many colors cookies there.

 Ben has been woodworking lately, mostly helping friends finish things for Christmas presents.
Here's a dresser he's been helping with.
Bruce has been asking me for an elf outfit, since he will be playing Elf #6 in his school Christmas play. So I finally made him one.
He says he will wear the hat, but just the hat. Sigh.

This was a really busy weekend. I helped at Church with a two-day Christmas celebration where there were tons of gorgeous nativities on display, some great musical performances, and other Christmas things to enjoy. It was exhausting, but great to be there.

Ben's Grandpa Stucki died this week. We will miss him. He was 98 and a great man. Ben and Susan are going to his funeral in Idaho while Paul and I stay here and keep things going with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment