Sunday, November 8, 2015

Halloween Part 2, or Lots and Lots of Candy

The kids went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood on Halloween night. It was kind of nice not to be freezing while we knocked on strangers' doors and ask for treats. We went with some friends from our ward.

 It was tiring :).
Savitri and I did a little TV yoga this week since she was intrigued by the yoga mat Ben got for the class he is taking. She really likes it. I was a little sore.
She had enough energy for jumping jacks too.

We were able to go to lunch with Rohan at his school this week. It was so loud, we had to shout to hear each other. I don't remember my school lunch being quite that loud.
Ben has been baking lots of bread lately. I love it when he does that.
Miss Savitri has been a little hard to entertain lately, so I tried to get her out playing this week.


She loves having play dates. Especially if they involve Daddy.
I've been trying to sew a little this week since I signed up to have a stall at a little craft fair in December. It will be my first one.



No comments:

Post a Comment