Sunday, August 3, 2014

Our Cute/Naughty Children

Ben and I seem to give birth to children with ideas. And way too much talent for carrying them out. I won't go into details, but let's just say the kids were on lock down last week as punishment for their "creativity."
As such, we didn't get to go too many places. On Friday, however, I decided to try them out at an open gymnastics place. They had a blast and were so exhausted afterwards.
And I never knew Rohan could do this.
This week went a little better with Rohan starting level 5 swimming lessons and lots of trips to the park. We also got to go to one of our favorite spots this weekend--Picnic Rock in Poudre Canyon, about half an hour from our house.

The kids waded in the freezing water while Ben and I watched from our camping chairs. It was very pretty.
On a sad note, my sewing machine has been acting up lately and I had to take it in to be fixed. I didn't realize how much I had begun to like sewing until I had to give it up for a week. I did make this bag for my neighbor's birthday before it completely gave up though. Looking forward to getting it back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment