Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hidden Treasure

After searching Craigslist, I found some nice chairs to go with our new table.
Ben is going to build benches for the other side.
My dad found a treasure while going through boxes in his garage. These are the first photos I have ever seen of his parents. The little boy is my dad, Shariq.
 My grandmother, Razia Sultana Begum.
 My grandfather, Mohammed Hussein Khan Ghaznavi, is the gentleman in the suit on the right.
I was pretty excited when Daddy emailed these photos to me. I hope the kids think they are exciting too.

We've had great weather here this week. Lovely fall weather. The kids have been outside enjoying it. Ben has been working a lot and has a few work trips coming up. He still found some time to play with us today and go for a drive in the mountains though.

1 comment:

  1. What amazing treasures from your family. So glad that your dad found them. Happy chairs, I like them.

    ReplyDelete