Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter 2013

It was a busy week. We had lots of appointments and obligations and just lots of things to do. I am grateful for Sunday to slow down. I am especially grateful for Easter Sunday, when we can remember even more than usual the birth, death, and Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. We are very blessed.

We didn't do an egg hunt this year, but we did lots of other fun stuff this week. The boys and the neighbor kids had a snowball fight with what little snow was left in the shade of our houses.
 Ben helped loads of scouts make their pinewood derby cars for the race on Saturday. He and his band saw become very popular around pinewood derby time.
 Rohan and Ben made Rohan's very first derby car. It's the one in the middle that looks like a soccer pitch with a goal and a ball on it. He made it to the finals, but not into the top three.
Ben helped run the high-tech race with his computer skills.
R
 In addition to the cars, Ben made himself a workbench this weekend.
 And, he got to go shooting with Earl. Always fun.
 The house is coming along quickly now. Our cabinets and floors are in. We are hoping it will be done in a month or so. I guess I should start packing.
 Savitri enjoyed her tour of the construction site.

No comments:

Post a Comment