Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lots and Lots of Stuff Going On

So, I know the closer it gets to Christmas the busier it gets, but this week was kind of crazy.
My friend Bonnie came over to help me stage the house, which meant some shopping, some redecorating, and moving lots of things to a storage unit. Oh, and getting rid of a piano. Whew. The house is looking good though, so hopefully it will sell soon.
This is what the new house looks like this week.

We had a play date too. Three girls, four boys, and lots of fun.

Ben started making his delicious Christmas candy. Rohan helped him wrap (and eat) the caramels.
I helped with the Christmas pancake breakfast at church on Saturday. Yummy.
And I chased the kids around trying to get pictures of them before church today.
They kind of held still. Kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment