Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cold and Colds

We didn't do too much this week except be a little sick and freeze in the snow. Savitri, Bruce, Ben, and I are all getting over colds. Yesterday it snowed, but it was too cold to snow too much. I am wrapped in a large fleece blanket at this very moment.
Savitri has really been enjoying playing the piano lately. She will be sad if someone eventually buys it off Craigslist.

 Kevin and Leonora came over today and we had some fun now that everyone is starting to feel better. They were a little sick this week too.

As for selling the house, no offers yet. We had two showings yesterday and another one tomorrow. We keep praying that it will sell soon. Feel free to add your prayers to ours. We appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. We will be praying for you. Also where did you get Savitri's cute coat. I need to find one for Lindy and I am not having much luck.

    ReplyDelete