Sunday, October 28, 2012

This is Halloween!

We started our Halloween off early with a trip to a pumpkin patch.
It was a really quick trip because we decided to get pumpkins at Wal-Mart instead. They were a little pricey at the patch.

On Saturday, we went to Spring Creek Gardens with our friends and neighbors, the Aristoffs. We had a great time. There was a ginormous watering can or two,
games,
 prizes,
and chilly fall weather.
That's a sheet of ice Rohan is holding.
We also went to our church Halloween party. Savitri was the prettiest princess ever.
Now where are those dwarves?

Rohan was a Ninja master and Bruce was Bumblebee the Transformer.
I was a nerd. I don't have any photos, of me, but I'm sure you won't have to stretch your imagination too far. Ben didn't wear a costume.
We had a fair amount of snow this week. The boys had fun playing in it.
Savitri had to watch from the window. She wasn't too happy about that.
Normally, she really likes looking out windows, but she wanted in on the fun.
Aunt Leonora and Katelynn came over and built a snowman in the back yard.
It lasted  almost a whole day before Bruce demolished most of it and the sun melted the rest.
Happy Halloween this week!


2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Ben and Savitri! Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you start off the week in short sleeves and then end it with cold weather and snow. What fun to make a snowman before Halloween though.

    ReplyDelete