Sunday, February 12, 2012

Our Visit to New England

We spent the last week in New England, visiting my parents and sister. We stayed in the Berkshires in Massachusetts. It was beautiful.
 Here's the house we stayed in.
 Brielan showed the boys how to tie their shirts into ninja masks. Hijinks ensued.
 A fire out in the cold was fun.
 Savitri and I stayed where it was warm.

We taught Grandpa Clark how to geocache.
And stole his hat.

Ben did some caching too.
We also visited Sharon, Vermont to see the birthplace of the prophet Joseph Smith.

 And we ate lunch at the KFC which now stands on the spot where he had his leg surgery as a child.
Through all this traveling Savitri was better than an angel.
She slept most of the time.
We had a great time with our family.
I got home in time to give a talk at church today. I also got called to teach in Relief Society once a month.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. It is so pretty there even in the winter. I don't know when you had time to prepare a talk, I had to speak this week too. :) The last time (as far as I know) Ben visited Sharon, VT I was with him too. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome teacher you'll be! Looks like you had a great time visiting your family. I hope you get to see them again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete