Savitri Rose Butler was born on September 12. She measured 7 lbs 6 oz and about 20 inches. I'm pretty sure she is the cutest baby girl I've ever seen.
In case you can't see it, her shirt says, "Cute runs in the family." I have proof.
Baby and the rest of us are doing well, thanks to Aunt Leonora, Grandma Butler,and Grandpa G, who spent all week taking care of us and thanks to all our friends here who made us dinners and helped with the boys. We are very blessed and grateful.
















THANKS for posting so many pictures!! She is adorable, beautiful, and just plain cute!! Luvs to all!
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest baby girl I have seen....darling! Hope you are doing well. All my little ones have runny noses so I am waiting my turn to come see her. CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteShe looks really beautiful. And you are so right. Cute does run in the family. Have so much fun with her.
ReplyDelete