Sunday, June 12, 2011

A House of a Different Color

If you come to visit us any time soon, don't get lost. Our house is no longer the nondescript color it once was. Here's a before picture.


And here's an in-progress picture.






We really like the new blue color. Stay tuned for the 'after' picture next week.

The boys have been fascinated by the process and both decided they want to be 'painter men' when they grow up. Rohan and our neighbor Leo sat outside for ages just watching them work.


I took the opportunity to finish a baby blanket for new baby.





Rohan's a good blanket holder. I was happy to be well enough to do more than usual this week. We played outside and with water a lot and spent lots of time with the next door neighbor kids.

Here's one more picture for good measure. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new color and can't wait to see the finished product. I also love the blanket for new baby, so cute! What fun.

    ReplyDelete