Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good News

Baby number three is on the way! I'm about13 weeks along and due at the end of September. I've been super sick, so all well-wishing, prayers, and visits to clean my house will be appreciated :)

Ben took the boys on a hike in the great weather we've been having. Rohan took the opportunity to teach Bruce how to chew on grass.


Thank you big brother.


Rohan and Ben also went fishing this weekend while Bruce and I played at ChuckECheese.



They didn't catch anything, but they had a good time. All in all, we are glad it's turning to spring here. We're ready for winter to be over.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. I am more sorry that you are so sick, but hopefully it will only be for a few more weeks, right? I'll be praying for you that all will go well. And, may I say, your boys are gorgeous... if boys can, in fact, be gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so excited for you and Ben. Being sick is a good sign, not fun, but good! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I am SO happy for you. I know how hard it is to be sick, but keep your head up, we will be praying for you. Maybe you'll get a girl this time! Let us know when you know. Love you.

    ReplyDelete